Sunday, May 18, 2008

Friday's Class

This was my $5 Friday class at Scrappy Papers. I used Basic Grey's Sugared papers & a Pagemap sketch to pull together this fast and fun LO. All in under 1 hour!
Also just saw I got LOTD at SIS with 'beauty'. Thanks girls!




On another note, Em scratched my cornea with her fingernail yesterday and I can barely see and have the pirate look going on! It has been so painful!! Hopefully it will feel better tomorrow. I can't hardly see to type so I will just keep this post brief.

7 comments:

  1. Loved the layout Firday. Can't wait to make a matching page for my album, plus have some fun editing photos to go on the LO.

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy I am so sorry to here about your eye. I hope it heals quick.
    Love the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outch I'm sorry to hear about your eye- I hope you are feeling better today!

    Loving your layouts- that second one is my all time favorite of yours....until you come up with another genius one of course-which is highly likely- LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about you eye Lucy! I hope that it will heal quickly.

    I love your class layout. It must have been a sell out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, sorry about your eye! Hope it's better soon! You totally deserve LO of the day - that is so gorgeous! And i'm totally impressed that you put that LO together in that short amount of time. I am sooo slow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sketch layout. It is gorgeous. Wish I lived closer cuz i desperately need help with my non-existent pages, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this..it is even prettier in person. I am excited to be doing some fabric projects with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.