Friday, May 30, 2008

Flower Girls



I made this LO with a Page Map sketch for their 2nd Anniversary Contest - that I didn't win. lol I have been using these photos a lot lately. I love the bright colors and the background of the flowers. I was using my new Scarlet Lime kit for the paper and embellishments! They have such great kits!
We were out of town for a few days this week so I am playing catch up today and wanted to see what was going on in the world of blogging. So I am off to see what my friends have been creating! I so appreciate my visitors and the comments that you leave. Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

  1. love what you did with that kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy.. you are one Amazingly talented girl!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing layout!!! I love those pictures and that flower! :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, I love the way you did the flower, how did you do that? I have been looking at the kits from scarlet lime too but everytime I go to purchase one there arent any left!!! Oh, and by the way..I think you should have won!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful pictures and i love the layout you made!!!!!
    greetings elske (from the netherlands, www.hobbyshoekje.web-log.nl )
    Can i link you to my blog I love the things you make???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.