Monday, May 12, 2008

Blog of the Week

I wanted to share the newsletter that has me as Blog of the Week!!!

Scrapbooks.com Magazine Newsletter

It is thrilling to be recognised!!


I have had an awesome day today! I got home and found this wonderful surprise in my mailbox for my birthday - which was yesterday. Mother's Day & my birthday on the same day. I was actually born on Mother's Day.

So thank you my sweet friend, Christine!! This was such a wonderful surprise! I will enjoy making a special project with your gift.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lucy!!!!!!!!
    What a sweet friend you have...Thats so nice of her. Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lucy!! Why didn't you give us advance notice?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.