Thursday, April 24, 2008

Vacation!!

Well, I am going to be out for a few days! We are going to the beach! I'm really looking forward to some family time. I have been so wrapped up in my scrapbooking, it will be good for me to just focus on Mark & Emma for a while. :-)

I am so grateful to my brother, Joe, who rented this condo for a month & is letting us use it for the last week of April! Of course, he is in Belize right now & I am sure is having a wonderful time!


I have finished my LO's for Patti's Sketches - they will be on her blog in May. I will post them after she does. They went together quickly for me. I am really pleased with the results! I can't wait to share them when I get back.


I shall return with pictures of our trip. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. I think I'll miss my blog while I am gone. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lucy, i hope you have a wonderful time with Emma and Mark,
    and I look forward to seeing your sketches, you are definitely a inspiration to us all...Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Lucy!!!!! Can't wait to hear and "see" all about it when you return!

    xo,

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. meggiroux@comast.netApril 26, 2008 at 10:43 PM

    Have fun on your mini vaca! The beach is my favorite place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time at the beach...I am suffering from vacation envy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.