Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Vacation Pics

I'm baaaccckkk!! It's funny how I didn't realize how much I would miss the internet!

Here are just a few shots from our trip.





We had a great trip & I just downloaded my 300+ pictures I took! Isn't that ridiculous?!? Of course I had to weed out the out of focus, goofy, bad ones! And out of that I have maybe 5-6 I want to scrap. Hmmm...Makes me glad I have a digital camera.


I've been trying to catch up on my email & message boards that I post on. At Scrapmuse we are doing a Q&A for the guest DT - me & Donna Salazar. I will be continuing at Scrapmuse next month as a guest DT!! I am excited! It will be really fun!

6 comments:

  1. Am glad you are back, I missed you!!
    The pictures are great. Love the one of Em in her suit...that one is worthy of a LO for sure.
    Yes, thanks be for digital...I was one who was a die hard manual camera user. I am so happy I have digital now too.
    Welcome home and have a goody bag stashed waiting for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy,
    Adoralbe pictures! Looks like you had fun! I am so glad I have a digital camera too! I don't know how I ever lived with "film"! haha :) Congrats on being the guest DT member again! :) Looking forward to seeing your layouts!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, we missed you. I am sure that you have some good shots of Em. National Scrapbooking weekend... this should be fun. I love digital, no real evidence of the bad shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool news! loved your guest DT work last month... can not wait to see what you are going to do with the next one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are back. I missed talking to you and seeing your work! Looks like you guys had a great time at the beach! Isn't it so peaceful!! (my favorite place!) Great pictures by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pics are great. I love that top one. That big 'ole smile Em has is so precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.