Saturday, April 12, 2008

St. Augustine Mini Album


This is a mini album I made from brown paper bags for a class at Scrappy Papers last summer We originally started out as a Pinecone Press book club but later changed it to our own style. Now we meet monthly & share our projects based on either a theme or paper line. I is so much more creative & I love it.

So funny to look at these pictures again and see how much Em has grown. Time has flown by. Her first trip to the beach & she wouldn't put her feet in the sand & was scared of how loud the ocean was. The pool was a hit, though! What great memories & I am so glad I have preserved them. Em loves looking at my mini books, too.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous album! And I love seeing pictures of your daughter when she was younger :) ahh.... Man, the time sure flies. Feels like just yesterday my 16 month old dd was just born :(
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, you are getting so sophisticated with your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful book. Love it. I love that pic with you and Em head to head........so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.