Friday, April 11, 2008

Sheer Heart Mini Album

I just finished this sheer album by Maya Road with these cute pictures of Emma. She loves to dress up & look pretty. My mom bought her this little dress & she wanted to wear it every day for a week.













The papers are from Fancy Pants new Simplicity line & I added lot so f extras from home. The edges are painted with crackle paint by Ranger & then I added gold leaf edging. My friend, Nan suggested that & that it would look like old china. She was so right! I think it finished it off perfectly.
This was going to be my altered submission to the DT call at AMM. Which I decided not to do. I need some creative time for me right now & as much as I would love to do it; I felt it wasn't the right time for me.

6 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album Lucy! I was just thinking that I need to do an altered album. Funny coincedence!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a neat little album....beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy,
    This is Gorgeous! I need to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy...this is so darling. I love all the pics and colors. And that little dress she is wearing is just the cutest, of course she is too cute also :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of your sweet comments!! This was really fun & quick to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.