Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rainy Sunday

Today has been dreary & rainy all day. So what is the best thing you can do on a day like this? Play in the studio & read blogs is what I chose. I have almost finished my work for the ScrapMuse kit & today made an altered journal that I will be doing step-by-step instructions for their newsletter.

I just got the latest issue of Somerset Life & have been absorbed by the beautiful photos & blogs highlighted. I would like to make my blog more like some of the ones featured there, more photos, artful arrangements of my junk, you know what I mean. I just need to find some better junk I guess. Maybe hit some flea markets or antique stores. But then where would I put it all? lol

This is a card I made at the Scrapbook Expo's crop night - You were given a paper collection at the door & then you could add anything you brought with you. I have been collecting dress & or dressmaker form stamps for a while now & was happy to get to use it.




Emma told me something really funny today. She had out her camera & said "say cheese, Mommy" I obeyed & then she said, "wait a minute while I get my computer & put it on my internet" LOL Not even 3 & she is ready to start blogging!! She even got out her play laptop & started fiddling with it. You never know what she will do or say next. I love it! Here is a shot I took of her with her camera recently.

1 comment:

  1. I can just "picture" her saying this so seriously. Knowing Emma she may already have her own blog that we haven't seen yet! The card is my favorite use of that stamp yet. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.