Monday, April 21, 2008

PHutch Sketches DT Member

I am excited to announce that I have accepted a DT possition with PHutch Sketches! Patti does great sketches & I was thrilled she wanted me on her team! So I will be posting my first LO's based on her May sketches soon.


The other DT Members are:

Elayne Grueber
Rachel Hall
Hilde Janbroers
Emily Jones
Molly Peckham
Christine Penaflor
Karla Smith

This team will be so fun to work with! I already know quite a few of them from A Million Memories! Let's get started creating!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with this....big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lucy! I am so happy for you!!! DT's are a blast! Can't wait to see your work! :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. meggiroux.blogspot.comApril 23, 2008 at 6:45 PM

    Lucy this is so awesome! I'm so happy for you! I have noticed that we seem to scrap a lot a like, how cool is that!!!! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.