Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Horizons

I just finished this LO this afternoon with the end of my Bad Girls kit. The challenge was to use a song title or lyrics in your journaling. This picture make me think of how Em's horizon is constantly growing & about her interaction with the world around her. The lyrics I chose are from 'I hope you dance' by Leann Womack.

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Living might mean taking chances but they're worth taking.
Loving might be a mistake but it's worth making...
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance..
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance..
I hope you dance.


These other 2 LO's are some that I just haven't posted from at least a month ago. I love them but can see my style changing just from looking at them. They are some of my favorite pictures.


6 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I especially love the purple flowers against the green background in the first one!!!

    xo,

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl, you have been busy!! :) Great layouts!!! And I LOVE that journal you made! Gorgeous! I love that song by Leann Womack. I have the CD and book set. I have always thought about doing a layout with those lyrics too. :) Great job on yours!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza!! Another Gorgeous job by Lucy! I love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful, I love the first one...I think it's the colors too..they are so striking. And as always, your words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just the cutest little girl. Love that pic on the 'lovely glow' page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The BG LO turned out beautifully. It was a great use of that paper. Love the way you picked up the purple and green.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.