Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Bad Girls Kit

I just subscribed to Bad Girls Kits & the April kit arrived yesterday! It has some neat papers in it that I would never buy normally, so that makes for an interesting LO. You know how I just LOVE American Crafts. But I actually like some of these. Oh, and I never buy anything purple even though I like it ok. So, here it is :


I added the Hambly transparency & painted under it. I actually really like it a lot. What do you think? Is it me, only brighter?

Also - Yeahhh!! My prize package from Basic Grey came in the mail yesterday!! I got the Cupcake line - I would have gotten Sultry or Sugared but I already bought them before I knew I won the fiber contest. Cupcake has some really cute papers, though & the rub on roller is so cool! It's like a pen with a large rolling ball on the end. It was helpful because you don't lift it & get the dreaded tearing of the rub on that I get so many times. It also came with the rub ons & fiber. So neat to get something for free!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow..talented and quick.....wonderful layout. It IS you only a bit purplier (word?) and brighter. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, beautiful layout! Love those blue eyes :). I usually don't play with bright colors much either, but have been trying to challenge myself as well. You did GREAT! LOVE it!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these beautiful vibrant colors you have used. And check out those eyes.......wowser....they are the first thing that i notice. They really stand out. Fab layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.