Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My ScrapMuse Kit

My Scrapmuse kit just arrived!!! I am very excited about my first guest DT position. I've already started working on some sketches of my ideas & cutting out some details I want to use. I really love the colors in this kit but I hardly ever buy AC papers because they are so graphic & my style is usually more shabby chic. So this will be a great challenge for me. The new Daisy D's is so adorable! I will be posting some sneak peaks of my LO this week so stay tuned! :)

5 comments:

  1. Whoa that would be a great challenge for me too! I more shabby chic too!
    Congrats on the GDT gig !!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be a stretch for you, Lucy. But I am sure your pages will be beautiful!!! Have fun w/ it!!

    Rebekah R :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. impyHi, This will be an interesting challenge, I am sure that you will come up with something beautiful. Can't wait. Congratulations on the Scrapmuse Guest design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for encouragement! I am sure it will be fun. I have lots of ideas already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bet this will turn out to be one of your best yet because you have an incredible eye for design and will turn these papers into something amazing. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.