Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My first scrapbooking project

I was thinking about some of my first work scrapbooking & realized I never posted my first project. I made it in July 2006.








Michelle & I were in Savannah & she wanted to go to Savannah Scrap. I had never been in a SB store before & couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the gorgeous papers & embellishments. Immediately I could see my self doing this. So we picked out my first papers - Scenic Route and a small accordion album. That night I uploaded some pics to Shutterfly & ordered my prints in sepia. I was on my way!! With a background in quilting & stained glass it seemed so quick & easy. So here it is! I still like it. Hope you do too. :)

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwww....this is so sweet and the pics are just darling :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.