Friday, April 4, 2008

My First Roses & Art Award






I was thrilled to look out my window & see my antique roses had started to bloom. They are so carefree I don't do anything but water them. Just wanted to share these lovely blossoms with your today. Enjoy the signs of spring in Florida.

And thanks to my blogging friend Christine for the Art Blog Award!! I will be posting who I am passing it on to soon. I never imagined when I started this blog such a short time ago what an impact it would have on my life. And I love it that I inspire others- that is a dream come true. What artist wants more than that? Then to have what they create be apprieciated. Thank you, Christine. This really made my day.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses!! So pretty.
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are lovely, a hope that spring is here..or at least coming...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.