Friday, April 18, 2008

Live 24/7

I have been recovering from our fun trip to Orlando on Wednesday. We went to a class given by Michelle van Etten - a Prima educator - she was teaching their new clear album with interchangeable pages, like hearts, circle, diff sizes, ect. Great class, just needed more time! I will try to get my book finished & put it up soon.




Just finished this LO from the Bad Girls kit. I am trying to finish all of my projects from one kit at a time. I figure if I will buy the kit I need to make at least 2-3 LOs from it. I still have one more idea I am going to do.

I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (love this stuff) to mask on the background with the lace paper & then used it on top with the embellishments, too. This phot is an older one taken at Orange Beach last fall. It has been so fun to use this kit with the products & make it my own.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how you masked the background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...beautiful LO. I love the way you fanned out the elements and the masking really turned out amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this LO..
    It turned out so lovely..
    Your work truly inspires me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to ask how you did that paper lace...it jumped right out at me. I love it and can't wait to see the class project too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.