Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom

Just a simple " I love you" card for my mom's 53rd birthday. The verse on the front is a BG rub-on that reads: A Mother holds their child's hand for a moment, their hearts forever.




I love you, Mom & thanks for holding my hand.

I finally finished all of my projects for the Scrapmuse April kit!!! I am excited to share them when Amanda gives me the go ahead. It was especially challenging for me with the papers I had to work with but I am happy with the end result. I finished 3 LO, 1 altered & 1 card. I never realized how much I always buy the same type of paper. Mostly not graphic. But using the AC pp in this kit has made me try it out & I would do it again. Now to get back to my usual mess!!

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card! I love that verse too!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card...the heart is beautiful. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy...this card is beautiful. I am sure your mom will love it. Can't wait to see what you created with the kit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.