Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Garden Handmade Book

This is a book I made about a year ago with pictures of Em helping her Mammy & Papa plant a garden at their house. It is one of the first books I made myself & was a work in progress. It was an assignment for a flip book, so as usual I went crazy with the flips! I love the pictures in this album!




Most of the papers are from Basic Grey & the stamps are Christine Adolph & Autum Leaves. I seem to remember some 7 gypsies stickers, prima flowers, & otherwise I'm not sure!

3 comments:

  1. meggiroux.blogspot.comApril 24, 2008 at 7:21 AM

    Lucy, this book is so cute! Your little girl Emma is beautiful! My daughters 12 now, I miss those days! Shes a great kid, but back then she was attached to my hip all the time, now she is running in all directions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love all the flips and how interactive the book is. And of course pics of your adorable little girl just brings more beauty to the whole book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in this book! And look how much Em has grown! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.