Saturday, April 5, 2008

Basic Grey Fiber Contest Winner!!!

I received an e-mail from Kelly Goree (one of my scrap idols) that I was the winner in the BG fiber contest in the LO category!!! They just sent out their newsletter today announcing the winners & pictures of the projects.

My winning entry was "my girl". The winners each receive a pack of BG pp of their choice & rub-ons, rub-on roller & fiber!!!






This is so cool! Really this is my first published LO!!! I would say this is cause for celebration! I love BG papers & to be recognized by them is extremely flattering. LOL I sound like a nut. I guess you can tell I'm still high. ;)

5 comments:

  1. I saw your lo in the newsletter!!! I didn't know it was you!!! How exciting!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in the newsletter and I was so thrilled cause I recognized it as yours!!! congrats Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS LUCY!!! that's fantastic. your layout deserved to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lucy!...This LO is so beautiful, love the colors, very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.