Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Bird

I really love this picture of my mom & my sister, Susie. I asked my mom if I could scrap it & she hesitated. At first I thought it was because it is hard for her to look at pictures of my sister. But then she said that, she had never liked that picture of herself. So, sorry mom, but you are always beautiful to me. This picture represents such sweetness to me; how young & innocent they both look & such love of a mother holding her baby. Hence the title.


I used the April kit from Bad Girls for this & once again - using papers I wouldn't buy & colors I usually use - I made a LO I absolutely love. I was inspired my Allison Schubert's DT LO for this one, I didn't realize how much until I looked back at the DT gallery at BG.

Well I'm off today to take an incredible class at Scrappy Boutique in Orlando. They are offering a new Prima class with one of the Prima instructors. It is their new build a book - acrylic & they will be using the new Prima!!! I am so excited!! I'll show you the end result tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Lucy, that lo is beyond gorgeous!!! WOW! The picture of your mom and your sis is stunning. You've done an amazing job at capturing that moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. And your mom is beautiful. :) I love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks beautiful Lucy!

    can you please e-mail me your addy for your add-on kit for the BB class?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your sweet words, I'm so glad I found your blog, your work is AWEsome girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, I love how you captured the moment, it is just beautiful. Love ya, Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  6. You done wonders with this paper...love the photo. Just beautiful....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.