Saturday, April 5, 2008

And the Art Awards go to.....

I have to thank Christine for awarding me with the following Art Award:

Thank you, Christine! You made my heart so very happy by recognizing me with this award! :)

This award is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world.
Here are the rules:

1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

Here are the people to whom I would like to bestow this award:

Iris of Iris Babao Uy - who has been such an encouragement
Audrey of Small Creations - I love her altered art
Melanie of Pieces of Me - such inspiring LOs
Gloria of toward the light - totally unbelievable work
Gayle of with one eye open - my friend who encourages me to experiment
I had such a hard time deciding! So many blogs inspire me.

5 comments:

  1. Lucy...you are so kind. Wow! Thanks for thinking of me. Your friend Christine was so right in giving you the award because your blog is fabuloust :) Now I gotta check out some of the other blogs you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Lucy!

    i don't know what to say! That is very kind of you! THANK YOU!

    I have noticed your layouts in the past as well. That latest one of the dresses is gorgeous. I commented on it on one of the sites i saw it on!

    thanks again!

    p.s. Audrey was another spectacular choice!

    g

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. i'm going to check out the other blogs you listed now too! i'm not familiar with them so it'll be exciting to see some new art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you Lucy!!! You've made my day!! Check out my blog, I just had to give you the award as well, you are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this Lucy! Your blog is definitely one of the sites I visit for inspiration! Oh and please visit the "toot" section at BG. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.