Saturday, March 8, 2008

You Two



You guys look so cute together! Emma really enjoys her time with Mark now. When I get together with my art buddies they always do fun stuff together & I can really see them getting closer & closer. It is so sweet to me.

This LO is for a million memories March challenge. They gave you a page sketch by Valerie Salmon to start. This is my take on it. I just love the shaped papers that are our now. These papers are by Making Memories. It always feels a little funny to work from a sketch. Like it's not completely your own. But I also like the challenge of trying to make it unique.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! The girl does not favor her father at all does she? Fathers are so important, especially to big girls when they want to go shopping. That is the one way they stay close in the teenage years. Hope you have offically started her shopping training with dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute layout! I LOVE the Making Memories line of shaped papers. So pretty! Great job!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lo!!!
    As for my blog header, I took a picture of it instead of scan. I did have to convert my blog to the new easy to work with blogger. From there, in the header section you can upload directly from your pc and choose the option resize to fit. I hope this helps. Feel free to email me if you have more questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your layout!!! That dragon fly is TOO cute!!!

    And, yes, I love shaped papers too. In fact, I have that exact same sheet of paper just waiting to be used here at my house! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.