Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Working like crazy...

I've been working on so many new projects you can't even see my tabletop! I just finished this LO last night for the BG fiber challenge:




I so love this picture of my mom & her mother. My journaling reads: My mother is the youngest of eight children & I have always felt very strongly that she is still Grandma's baby. - My grandma is 90 now & she is still her little girl - forever.

Ever since I have become a mother it has dramatically changed my perspective of other people's relationships. I never realized how much a child meant to their parents - no matter how old they are. So, thanks, Mom & Dad. I love you.

Just wanted to add that "my girl" has been on the Two Peas Top 10 by votes all day!!! Yay!!

6 comments:

  1. that's so beautiful, I love it, and so full of sentiment. You have a wonderful gift of expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LO...it is so beautiful. The colors just look great together and the sentiments are lovely too. BG would be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lucy, this is one of my favorites...i love everything about this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I couln't believe it stayed on the 2peas top 10 for 2 days! Thanks for your sweet comments & encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Lucy! This is gorgeous...no wonder it's been in the top 10 at 2 Peas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not surprised it was on the top ten--it is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.