Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ScrapMuse April Guest Designer!!!

Wow! I can hardly believe it! When I checked my email tonight I found an invitation to be the Guest Designer in April for ScrapMuse. I of course, said I would be delighted. Delighted is putting it mildly. :) There March kit looks so awesome & I can't wait to see what I get to work with for April. I'll keep you posted. :)



I've got several new projects going that I will hopefully get finished this week. One is a mini album of our zoo trip (which isn't turning out to be so mini) & some LOs for some contests. So the office work is done for a few days & time to get creative!



I have been playing with some digital stuff & just want to share one quick thing that I'm working on. The papers are IOD & the floral borders are by Rhonna Farrer- Urban Junque Borders. I love this picture of Em.


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lucy! What exciting news! I'll have to keep an eye out when you have your projects posted for that kit...I can't wait to see them!

    This digi layout is FABULOUS! I LOVE everything IOD!!! LOL! :-D The photo is breathtaking and the RF frame is perfect for it. Beautiful work as always!

    Thanks for sharing your awesome work!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! Wooohooo! Yes, keep us posted :)

    That layout of your daughter is so precious. You take lovely photos.

    Thank you so much for always stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. It means so much.

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have you join us in April as Guest Designer. I really look forward to having you on our team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, I am am so excited to have you as a GD!!!! Your work is fantastic!! Love your digi page, too!! Cant wait to get to know you! Your DD is beautiful, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your guest dt!!! Can't wait to see your projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. COngratulations Lucy! Wow your new creations are beautiful! this is fast becoming one of my favorite blogs to visit. I'll be stalking your blog pretty soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one! Good going on the guest designer,that's so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are lucky to have you work with us, Lucy!! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.