Thursday, March 13, 2008

Photo Overlays

Aren't these photo frames gorgeous?!?! I just got them from 2 peas last night. They are called French Laundry by Sandy Kreiger.



All you have to do is open them in PS & drop & drag them over your photo. I edited my photos first. They come in 4x6 & 5x7. I will definitely use these. I uploaded them to Shutterfly & ordered some for my mom & grandma. I think they will love the vintage touch.

Anyway I haven't had any time to work on any new LOs this week because I have been catching up on my "real job" - doing the accounting for our business. We are having our Art Thursday at my house this afternoon. I can't wait to get the creative juices flowing!!

But I did find time to order some of my favs from CHA that have just started coming in. A Million Memories has some really cute stuff from Websters Papers & Cherry Arte. Two Peas has lots of new stuff too. There goes my crafty budget for the month. But at least this is a relatively harmless addiction - I mean who can it hurt? except maybe my checkbook? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Lucy....your little girl is so adorable and these pics are awesome. Yep I agree, those frames are gorgeous. I think the last pic in b&w is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the best pics! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so CUTE!!! The digi frames are so cool! I love Sande's work and will have to get my hands on these frames, too!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.