Monday, March 10, 2008

Photo Day

Today I took some pictures for my friend, April makes these adorable hair bows & shirts to sell. She is starting up a blog to showcase them & asked me to do some photos. This one of Em & Pate is adorable but I am going to work on the lighting some. It really shows their cute personalities.

I asked Emma to show me what a model does & this must be it! Watch out world. ;0
My sweet baby face.
I didn't think I would really post a lot of personal things on my blog but this is my favorite thing I did today. Photography is becoming so important to me. I don't believe in only scrapping the perfect photos, but I do want the right emotion or memories. I got a Nikon D40 last year & it has been the best purchase I have ever made. It has completely changed my scrapbooking & it makes my blog so much prettier. I am also learning how to use Photoshop, too. WOW!!! it is amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Sassy Pants Em looks too cute with those bows. Your friend does a great job. I love the colors for little girls. The pictures are great. The girls look like spring, what a lovely reminder that it's coming...sooner the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so adorable! I just got the Nikon D40 last summer too! :) I love it!

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.