Thursday, March 6, 2008

One Little Word Challenge: Time



Just finished this LO for the weekly challenge with OLW. The journal sticker reads: " happy times... It might not be obvious here but this is quality you and me time - I'm behind the camera. :)" The hidden journaling is just some stream of conscious journaling so it's not very organized: " My random thoughts on Time- Time...take the time - remember the time?...moments in time - how about just living it. Enjoying all the time we have together. Not wasting time worrying. Everytime you smile, learn something new, good times- great times together. Moments of time are memories. I want to have all the time in the world for you. I love my time with you. My thoughts on time...March 5, 2008" Emma always calls us "the 2 girls" Isn't that sweet?
I guess I had more thoughts about time that I thought. Anyway this is my first time doing the OLW challenge. I really liked haveing a word to focus on to get started. What a great site they have & lots of amaziningly tallented people. Check it out.

5 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Love it!

    Lynn
    OLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And your beloved Em. By the way, I picked up some HK bandaids yesterday during a prowl through at store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love that frame you did. Was it painted and stamped? The felt also added just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this!!!! And I love that big red flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout! thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I will put your blog in my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.