Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Layout

I did this page LO for a challenge called 4 not so easy rules.

1. Only use patterned pp.
2. Leave lots of white space.
3. Hand written journaling.
4. Only 1 hour to complete. - that was the hardest for me.

The journaling reads: The perfect Halloween costume - One Cinderella dress....19.95 - Glass slippers....6.95 - Glitzy crown....5.95 - Finding your inner princess (and me remembering forever) PRICELESS -

Think MC commercial. I am also going to use this for the OLW challenge - Find - because I think the journaling fits the theme perfectly.



Also posted this LO on the a million memories gallery & was given the LO of the Day! I was so flattered. These are some of my favorite pictures of Em & I love how the photo collage turned out.


4 comments:

  1. Wel I can see why you won...this turned out so well. I like the brown accent on the side too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts, Love what you did with the word FIND!

    Lynn
    OLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love these layouts! So pretty and adorable!!! Great job as always!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the inner princess. That's a good one for group to do!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.