Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just thinking about wax

I had so enjoyed the waxed tags we made on Sunday that I got to thinking about my other wax projects. These are 5x5 canvas' that were collaged with beeswax.

I inked & distressed the canvas first then I stamped all of the images onto tissue paper & layered them on with the hot wax. I love the translucent quality the wax gives. I even added some handmade papers & paper flowers. This picture doesn't really do them justice.
I am working with the computer tricks picture from a few days ago to do something similar. I recently got some Lazertran so I may try that. Just lots of random ideas floating in my mind today (and every day).

1 comment:

  1. Oh my these are soooo beautiful! I mean it! Pure art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.