Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged....

Iris tagged me today. so here are 7 things you might not know about me....



1. i love to read - mostly sci-fi & mystery



2. i hate to put away laundry. isn't the dryer just like a big drawer?



3. i don't think i could do a LO without patterned paper. it is my favorite addiction.



4. i used to teach quilting classes & love to sew. my mom taught me to sew when i was 12 & i made lots of my own clothes.



5. i was home-schooled. i'm still not sure what i want to do about Emma's. but i still have a couple of years to decide.



6. i love sugar. almost anything sweet. which isn't good for my weight.



7. i am trying to learn to not be my own worst critic. but i still love myself inperfections & all.





ok that's me!! I'm tagging Gayle & Chelsea.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering whether you were going to do the tag!! Sugar? Lucy? Really? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I so laughed at number two! And I share the sugar thing and paper thing with you also. Thanks for doing this Lucy! I enjoyed reading about you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.