Monday, March 3, 2008

I can't believe it!!!!

I WON!!! Remember the IOD sketch contest I entered? Well.....I can't believe it. They chose my layout " Children are the flowers of life". And they also chose my layout "dream" & did a page sketch on their blog! I am obviously very excited. I have never won in a contest before. Of course Mark smirked & said "well, I guess you are on your way". lol. Anyway, go check out the very flattering things they said about my work. http://ironorchiddesigns.typepad.com/iod/ Here are my layouts again. Thanks so much to the ladies at Iron Orchid Designs.


6 comments:

  1. Oh GREAT job!!! I am SOOOO happy for you! Your work is incredible! I truly believe that you really "are on your way". :) Great job girl!

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!!Lucy........
    I am so excited for you...you truly are a inspiration for me... i love to see your work and I can't wait to see what your going to do next...Tomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats off to you Lucy!! Hooray and double Hooray!! I am so happy for you. I agree with Tomi, you are an inspiration to others!! :) Can't wait to go check out the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. huge congrats. what beautiful layouts. they are gorgeous. well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You really deserved it - your work is beautiful! I can't wait to see your layout as the next challenge sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats! Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.