Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I AM a artist!

Emma so loves crafting with me & my friends. I took these pic of her serious at work on a painting. She loves to stamp & cut. Her favorite descriptions are: isn't it so beautiful, this is gorgeous, that is very important.



I made the mistake of asking her did she want to be an artist when she grows up. Her response was - " I AM a ARTIST!" LOL And she really is. I am so happy to have a crafting buddy like Em.







This LO is for Scrapmuse's Pencil Sketch for March. I love the bright colors of these new papers from Scenic Route.

5 comments:

  1. I missed visiting your blog for a few days and I see all these new beautiful creations! You are a fast and skilled scrapper my dear! Your "My Girl" layout has got to be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear, I do believe Em has artistic blood flowing through her veins! The LO and Em were certainly cute! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Iris & Mom! Your sweet comments really made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout, Lucy! Congrats on your guest design gig. I saw your gorgeous layout on 2peas the other day, as well! You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know Lucy, Em shows so much interest in art, and i think its great that you encourage her, and keep her busy doing her painting and stuff...she is going to be one talented young lady ...just like her mom...love the LO...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.