Monday, March 24, 2008

Girly-Girl

I finished this shop sample last night & was really pleased with how the chipboard elements came out. This is Two-Scoops by Basic Grey & I love the colors, even though I rarely work with pastels. So of course I had to embellish a little further with some Stickles & jewels.









This is me: I haven't done many self potrait type LOs, but I really felt like this describes me right now. I am so enjoying the creative process in my life & feel I am really growing. Em actually took this photo for me. :) I set up the tri-pod & told her to push the button. The black floral & blue are digital pp from Thrift Chic by Kim Christianson - prima hybrid. & the photo was layered with a grunge mask to get the rough edges.


1 comment:

  1. The heart page turned out perfect! And i really like your self portrait. I love that Miss E took it herself! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.