Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fly

This is my favorite LO that I have done. This one of those photos that just seem magical.

You might not be able to tell in the picture but I have highlighted the wings with a glitter pen. The pink pp & frame are digital from IOD (primahybrid), the physical pp are all prima, too. I also hand glittered this Fancy Pants chipboard. The title is BG chipboard, lace is vintage, ribbon - Making Memories. The journaling reads: My beautiful little butterfly...that's what you look like to me in this picture. Float, flutter, fly...fly free.

I haven't posted in a few days because I went to Orlando with Gayle & Nan to the Scrapbooking Expo. We had a great time & I will share some photos later. When we went to the crop on Friday night there was a guard at the parking garage that couldn't stop laughing at us as we were unloading our massive amounts of crop supplies. You other scrappers can visualize this, I am sure! LOL We also found a great store (scrapbooking, of course) & signed up for a new Prima class using their new clear album next month. I will be looking forward to that. My favorite purchase was the new pp line by Daisy D's. It is so beautiful in person! It wasn't something I would have ordered without seeing how cool it was first. Anyway a great time was had by all.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an incredible layout! I love it.

    (I'm KhrisW over at AMM)

    For some reason, I have issues witht the whole blogger thing. I can't ever remember my password! Ugh! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lucy. It is a beautiful LO and a beautiful picture. It looks like a picture I have of Eve, just in her own little world. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful. I just finished taking the Up and running with Jessica Sprague. Now I can do some of the great things that you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture of Em, and the layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing pic! Your LO is just perfect for that picture. Totally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy that is an amazingly beautiful layout! Just gorgoues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments! This is my favorite of my current work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know everytime I see one of your layouts i think 'oh, that is my favorite' and then you go and create something else that just blows me away. this layout is 'magical' like you said. It is so beautiful and the pic is gorgeous.

    p.s. I didn't know you lived in Florida also...too cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.