Saturday, March 15, 2008

Faux Dichro Glass

I made these on our Art Thursday. My friend, Tomi made faux dichro glass charms for our charm swap on Sunday. She gave us a quick tutorial based on Tim Holtz's technique.





I made mine on sea glass. There is an online video to see Tim's demo. It is a lot of fun. The only thing I added was some glitter embossing powder and Angelina film that I cut into small pieces. They are layered in like the mylar. I added some iridescent embossing powder, too. I love how they came out.

I am going to wire wrap these & make a necklace charm.

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Lucy! I will have to check out the video and see if I can try it, too! Thanks for sharing this! :)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. they photographed really well, you can see how great the colors look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would love to be as crafty as you! You are amazing!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Wish I could create something like this!you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.