Friday, March 7, 2008

Computer Tricks


Can I just say how much I love Jessica Sprague's new publication "Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking 2". She makes hybrid & digital LOs look effortless & amazingly easy. If you want to learn about digital you should get it immediately. I just got it yesterday & was playing around with a LO idea she uses with screen layers. How awesome is that!!! You can see her link on my blog list. This is just the start of a hybrid LO or maybe a background. The papers are digital from IOD's Steel Toe Mary Jane's (primahybrid.c0m). Thank you Jessica!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I LOVE the texture and colors in this! Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out amazing...can't wait to see how you use it! Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your work too!!! I'm going to come back again to check out your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy.....wow! This is absolutely stunning. Love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Beautiful picture too!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.