Sunday, March 9, 2008

Charm Swap

Our altered group met today & exchanged the charms we had made. Wow, I was so impressed with the others work. Here is a picture of them & a few more that I made. Isn't this cute!!!


Today our technique was waxed tags. My friend Michelle gave the instructions for the class. She & I experimented with these this summer & they are so fun. They use Tim Holtz (who I love) distress inks, stamping, distressing & then layering with hot wax to finish. Here is the one I made. I clear embossed the winged lady stamp first to have a resist. I think it turned out pretty.



The next pic is Michelle's tag she brought in various stages of completion to demo.



These are some I did last summer-



We are starting to get a really fun group. I love it!!!!





2 comments:

  1. The charms look great! You sure got that done quickly! Mine await, calling my name from the other room...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.