Sunday, March 23, 2008

Basic Grey Fiber Challenge

Just finished this card for the Basic Grey fiber challenge. I don't usually make cards but these little people really spoke to me. :)



I am working on a LO to enter too but I have got to get on the ball because it has to be submitted by the 25th. That is when I am supposed to get the kit from Scrap Muse! I can hardly wait to see what they have in store for me! I am looking forward to the challenge.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with your friends & family. We spent the day at my parents house. Mark got the flu while out of town & didn't make it home. :( But Emma enjoyed her time with Mammy & Papa.

1 comment:

  1. Cute way to use the fibers....this turned out great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.