Friday, February 22, 2008

Well this is my first post on my blog. I want to document my creative journey & share my love of crafty things. My current addiction is scrapbooking. Since having my daughter I have developed a love of photography to preserve my memories of the best times in our lives.

I have been very hesitant to start a blog because I don't feel I am a good writer or will anyone be interested in what I do. But I have been reading Artful Blogs by Somerset Studio & feel so inspired by others work & creativity. One of the most interesting ideas I have read was looking back over your blog so see you personal & artistic growth. So if anyone reads this 'thanks for looking & I'll keep you posted.

This LO is one of my current favorites. Basic Grey just accepted it into their gallery.

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all your postings!!
    Lori :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucy..congratulations on your blog, i love it, and can't wait to see more....tomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok this is the third time I have tried to leave a comment and I think I have figued out how to leave one.
    Wow Way to go. I am impressed. I want to try this also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not believe that I am finally able to see your work online. I have always known that you were very talented. I believe that these talents are going to open a whole new world for you. I just hope that you remember me when they make you famous. Good luck to all your new crafting adventures. I ccan wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging world! Of course I am not at all surprised at your work. You do an awesome job and are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow guys! Thanks so much for all your comments. It really means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.