Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Prima's Hybrid Challenge


Just finished my LO for the IOD Prima Hybrid Challenge! Love the Prima! It so suites my style, vintage, flowers, great digital line, jewels. All my favorites. The challenge was posted on the IOD blog & I thought I would give it a try. Especially when I saw the prize was a $50 gift cert. to use on their product! They gave a hybrid sketch to see what you can do with it. Only the photos were edited. I love to convert to B&W manually in PSE, by dropping the saturation to 0 and adjusting the contrast in levels. Then I ran a sharp mask to finish. The color photo was slightly punched up by increasing the saturation & sharpening.
I thought these were the cutest faces of Emma looking through the tree. The journaling reads: Such a precious little face...Like a flower. The flower of my life.

3 comments:

  1. I feel compeled to say that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited!

    Congrats!

    PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely layout. Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That came out so great! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.