Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mixed Media Close-Up

After looking at my pictures from yesterday I decided I wanted to explore in more detail my mixed media project. So, I took some close-ups & really liked the way they turned out.









A Paper Casting made on a rubber
stamp then rubbed with metallic wax.


Fabric Paper background with shell buttons, layered with beads, sheer ribbon & machine sewing.



Stamped into Angelina fibers & couched down, Layered tags.




Felt with layers of embossing powder & then stamped while hot. More shell buttons & sheer ribbon.





Overall I love all the details & enjoyed this project so much. It was a great learning & experimentation.






1 comment:

  1. Lu, your header looks great!! Awesome job! I love the mixed mix! I need to send you that link I mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.