Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just a quick post with a lot of pictures of my acrylic album that I finished last month. Working on the clear pages presented some unique opportunities for layering. I printed some of my pictures on transparency & Extravorganza (silk organza to run through your printer by Jaquard). I also stamped on the acrylic pages with Stazon inks & painted with acrylic paint. I used Hambly transparencies to make extra pages, lace paper, felt, jewels & rub-ons. It is kind of hard to show how beautiful the layering is in photos. I love this project & will definitely try another. Hope you enjoy looking.












2 comments:

  1. wow wow and WOW! You are blowing me away with your unique talent! Love the look of this album!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures don't even do this book the proper justice! I just love what you did with this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.